Monday, September 8, 2014

Be one of the first 100,000


When I went to my first jewelry bar it was brought up to me that I should consider joining.  Mostly because I loved everything that she had, and didn't have to show! I am a people person and thought about it but, wasn't too keen on a direct sale business.  I decided I had nothing to loose, if it didn't work I walk away with a ton of great new jewelry and some new friends.  After joining I came across this bit of information that I found very interesting.  There is less than 80,000 designers between the U.S and Puerto Rico! The U.S is HUGE so put that number in perspective, that is a needle in a haystack! Be a needle with me, and we can grow together.  

I have loved my journey thus far with Origami Owl.  This company isn't just about profit they make, they spend a lot of that money giving back.  We have charms that 100% of the profit go to ChildHelp, an organization for abused or bullied children.  This company which was started by a 15 year old loves to give back and do for others, especially their designers.  They offer health insurance, and discounted college courses! What you pay for your start up is a drop in the bucket in what you get back in product and incentives! Join my team, and start loving what you do! Make sure to enter designer Id# 9762013.





No comments:

Post a Comment